This is a budding project to answer our most frequently asked questions since we’ve become Christians. We will start with a few and be adding more as we are able. Likewise, we will continue to flesh these out and add more references and substance to them, as necessary. If you have a question you would like us to answer, please feel free to send it on our contact page. We do not guarantee answers to all questions, but we will do our best to either publish the answer to your question here or at least send you back a personal reply. Thank you for visiting Fireseed Ministries!
1. Do you really believe Jesus Christ is the only way to God?
2. Do you really believe that the words of the Bible are the actual words of God?
3. Doesn’t it bother you to refer to God as male?
4. Doesn’t the Bible promote violence against unbelievers?
5. Do you think that Native Americans and African Americans are better off on the tail end of genocide, because it introduced them to Jesus?
6. Isn’t it a false prophecy in Matthew 16:28 when Jesus said that some of His disciples would see Him in His kingdom before they died, since the second coming didn’t end up happening in their lifetimes?